Friday, September 23, 2011

Welcome to this weeks edition of Friday Favorites. Can you even believe, I totally forgot to do my Favorites last Friday?! Totally just skipped right over it. UUUHHH, I'm losing it. I guess I can blame it on having a three year old and almost five year old. I think I forget a lot of things these days.

Anyways, this weeks Favorites are all about FOOTBALL WATCHING FOOD. It's finally Fall. With Fall comes College Football Saturdays. What better to do than have some yummy food while watching the game...Here are a few recipes that scream Football to me. Enjoy!

First up are these cute Cocoa Krispies Football Treats made by http://designdininganddiapers.com/2011/09/cocoa-krispies-football-treats/ How fun would these be to serve during a Football game.


Next is one of my favorite treats ever...Moose Munch. Homemade? YES! I'm doing this! Check out http://www.somethingswanky.com/2011/09/diy-moose-munch.html. DELISH!


Chicken Tostadas...YES PLEASE! These look so tasty. Head over and visit http://theletter4.blogspot.com/2011/09/chicken-tostadas.html and get the recipe.


Finally, I think these would please just about any kid or adult. This is one of those recipes where you wonder,"why didn't I think of that?!" I am absolutely doing this! Go over to Peace, Love, 2 Sisters and see just how easy this is and thank them for giving you an easy treat idea.
Well, that's all for my Friday Favorites. Aren't you glad I didn't forget this week?! Hahaha. Too much goodness to not share! Happy Friday Everyone.
*If you were featured, feel free to grab a feature button on my sidebar.

3 comments:

  1. Those Chicken Tostadas look yummy! I'm going to have to try that. And now I'm really, really hungry! ;)

    ReplyDelete