Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy, Happy Friday my blogging friends. Aren't you glad it's finally the weekend?! I sure am.

Today I am featuring some awesome Fall Wreaths that I've seen on some link parties. There are some super, creative people out in blog land. I'm feeling very inspired. I threw in three extra favorites this week. There were just too many to choose from. Enjoy!

Cute and colorful Spider Wreath by Just Us Four
Gorgeous Fall Wreath with a Monogram by Little Lovelies

Adorable and whimsical BOO Wreath by Home.Made.

Earthy and simply cute Moss and Pumpkin wreath by My Modish Mood

Shiny, bright and oh so cute Ornament Wreath by Uncommon



Warm and inviting Yarn Wreath by The Creative Imperative


Head over to these blogs and comment on these beautiful wreaths. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.


*If you were featured, feel free to grab a feature button on my sidebar.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature! I am really excited that you like the wreath. Hopefully it will hit the front door on Saturday for the month of October!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring us!! Love your blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature! Love your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally loving that last yarn wreath! Hope you have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the feature! So sweet of you. All of the wreaths look great - wish I had more doors :)

    ReplyDelete