Friday, September 9, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Fall...in blog land anyways. Outside my home, it's still near 100 degrees. It's starting to change quickly and I'm holding on to the last bit of Summer. However, seeing all the fun Fall and Halloween ideas gets me excited to start on my own Fall projects. This weeks Friday Favorites is all about Fall/Halloween inspiration....Enjoy!
First, is this Candy Corn Bark made by Lindsay@ Lee La La. How yummy does this look(I'm a candy corn lover) and what a great gift it would make! I'm going to Pin this.


Next up is this super cute Fall wreath made by Beth@ Home Stories A2Z I just love this wreath. I might have to make something similar in the near future. It would be perfect to display from September to November.


Last, but certainly not least, Ali@ Honey and Maple Syrup created this cute display from Dollar Store items. I just love an inexpensive, cute and creative craft. Just goes to show, you don't need a ton of money to create something so cute. Great job Ali!

I hope everyone enjoyed my Friday Favorites this week. I'm now in the mood to run to Starbucks and grab a Pumpkin Spice Latte :) Happy Friday Everyone!

*if you were featured, feel free to grab a feature button on my sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment