Monday, April 23, 2012

Today, I'm 32
Today is my 32ND Birthday.  I've had an amazing weekend, full of playing in the sun, BBQ-ing, and hanging out with the people I love.  It doesn't get any better to me!   Since I'm turning 32 today, I thought I'd share 32 random tidbits about me. 
Here goes:
1. My middle name is Marie
2. I was born and raised in Auburn, WA(suburb of Seattle, about 25 min. South)
3. My Anniversary with my Husband is July 3.  We were married in 2005.
4. Our first date was a fireworks show on July 3, 2003.
5. I have two sons, Jaxon & Easton
6. My favorite color is Blue.  Any shade!
7. My favorite food is any kind of potato.  Love it cooked any way.
8. I LOVE Summer. 
9. I love the smell of suntan lotion!
10. My favorite things to drink are Ice Water with Lemon & Coffee.
11. My favorite movie is It's A Wonderful Life.
12. My favorite holiday is Halloween.
13. I absolutely love Hydrangeas.  They were my wedding flowers.
14. If I could wear Flip Flops all year long, I would!
15. I am terribly scared of Spiders.  I hate them!
16. I had never broken anything on my body till just last week!
17. I love Arizona.  I want to live there someday.
18. The most beautiful place I've ever been to has to be Zion National Park.  I still can't get over the colors.
19. I've only ever been to 3 countries...USA, Canada & Mexico
20. I really need to travel more.  I've never been to the Mid-West and the only place I've been on the East Coast is Florida.
21. I used to hate thrift stores.  Now, thrifting is one of my favorite things.
22. I love Baseball.
23. 23 is my favorite number.
24. The perfumes I wear are Clinique Happy and Candy Baby by Victoria's Secret.
25. I really want to visit Charleston, SC and Savannah, GA.  They look so beautiful.
26. My favorite book is To Kill A Mockingbird.
27. I love old movies and music. 
28. I love watching thunder storms.
29. My favorite band is Dave Matthews Band. 
30. Favorite snack is my Husband's homemde Popcorn.
31. I have 6 tattoos
32. I love Coconut! 
Well, hope those were random enough. 
I can't wait to spend this 85 degree day with my family.  I couldn't be in a better place in life right now. 
Here is to a fabulous 32ND Birthday!

4 comments:

  1. You have SIX tattoos??? And I thought I had a lot with THREE! Course, all of mine are huge, so.. HA HA HA! Hope you have a wonderful birthday, Tanya! Oh happy happy day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Tanya, I hope your 32nd is going better then my 37th!! I hope you have a FABULOUS day!!!!

    ReplyDelete