Friday, August 12, 2011

This weeks Friday Favorites is all about furniture! Why buy new when you can refinish a perfectly solid piece?! Happy Friday everyone...Enjoy!

This dreamy buffet was redone by Natty @ Natty By Design. How much would you love to have this in your dining room. Absolutely beautiful!


Maps are all the rage these days and this dresser definitely does not disappoint. I love this dresser @ Altar'd Designs.



Finally, I adore this coffee table makeover from Terri @ Fresh Cut Flours. How many times have you seen a table like this at a yard sale or thrift store. Look how cute it can be made over. Love, love.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. If I'm absent for a few days next week, I apologize as we are finally making our move!!! More on that soon. Happy Friday.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my coffee table...I am flattered! It was a blast to do and I can't wait to find another one just like it!

    So nice of you to stop by my blog...look forward to seeing you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with the bottom coffee table! Good luck with your move.

    ReplyDelete