Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday Favorites is back! Today is all about signs. I love a beautiful hand-painted sign. The three that I chose for this weeks Friday Favorites are all ones that I would proudly display in my own home. Enjoy!
First is this YOU ARE LOVED sign by Laura @ Corner House. How lovely is this sign.


I could absolutely picture this in my own kitchen. This EAT sign painted my Andrea @ Life.Love.Larson. is just too cute!


Finally, Jamie @ That's My Letter created this amazing knock off of a Pottery Barn sign, FOOD & FRIENDS. I just love this!

I hope you enjoyed all three of these signs. Head over to each of these blogs and leave a sweet comment. Hope you have a Happy Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including my "EAT" sign in your friday favorites-I really appreciate it!!!

    ~andrea

    ReplyDelete