Wednesday, August 3, 2011

National Watermelon Day

Today is National Watermelon Day! Let me tell you, we eat a lot of watermelon. Everyone in our family LOVES it. So, in honor of today I thought I'd share a tip with you on how to cut your watermelon.
So, my husband thinks this is the best idea ever. You know when you eat a triangle shaped piece of watermelon you always end of getting a ton of it on your face, especially if you are a two or four year old. Well, I started cutting it into a rectangle shape or as we call them, watermelon sticks.

Easy to put in your mouth, easy to hold and less mess. I LOVE less of a mess to clean up!

Next time you enjoy some watermelon, try cutting it into sticks.

HAPPY NATIONAL WATERMELON DAY!

1 comment:

  1. I had watermelon this morning. My hubby cubes it and cantelope to store and we eat it everyday along with other fixed fruit!

    ReplyDelete