Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Tour Of The Old Goat Farm

Today, I'm going to give you a tour of a place called

THE OLD GOAT FARM.

If you live in the Seattle area, you need to take a trip out to Graham, WA and visit

THE OLD GOAT FARM. If flowers, beautiful gardens, and a few farm animals are your thing, you will LOVE this place! There are so many hidden treasures and beautiful things to look at. It is one of my favorite places to be.

Let me introduce you to my Uncle Greg Graves(Left) and his partner Gary Waller(Right). Together, they have created one of the most beautiful places I've been! They have put their heart and souls into their home and it shows. Seriously, this place has been on HGTV'S Gardening By The Yard.

Not only do they run the farm, they have a nursery that is open to the public about once a month, they run garden tours and offer specialized classes throughout the year! * For more information on the History of THE OLD GOAT FARM, directions, garden tour and nursery hours of operation, please visit

www.oldgoatfarm.com
Now lets get started with the photo tour...

THE OLD GOAT FARM






THE ANIMALS









GARDEN TREASURES





















WATER FEATURES






BEAUTIFUL FOLIAGE AND FLOWERS



















I really hope you enjoyed my photo tour of THE OLD GOAT FARM. The photos are nothing compared to being there in person, so if you live in the Seattle area, please take a trip to see this place. You will not regret it! IT IS SPECTACULAR!!!

*Make sure to check their website for hours of operation


1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous place! I love the animals and those fountains are so pretty! I so need one in my garden. I love listening the water running like that. :)

    ReplyDelete