Wednesday, May 4, 2011

On The Lighter Side
On the lighter side is where I'm trying to be! This is one of my favorite things to eat for breakfast. I ate it all the time when I was pregnant with both of my boys. It was one of the only things that would stay down in the mornings! It's very healthy, yet tasty. You can eat if for breakfast or for a snack. I was making it this morning and thought I'd share it with you. Here is what I used...


*Apples(any kind that you like)


*Grapes


*Nuts(I usually like Walnuts, but I had Almonds on hand)


*Honey


The grapes I had were a bit too big, so I cut them in half!


Cut the apples into cubes.


Chop up the almonds and sprinkle them on top!


Give the whole thing a drizzle of Honey....


And Enjoy! This is so yummy and very easy to make. Hope you'll give it a try.


How cute is this little stinker eating breakfast with me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment