Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Blog Crush

Michelle @ Emerald Cove

So, today Mandi @ Vintage Revivals



Is hosting a Blog Linky Party honoring your blog Crush....

The Blog you follow because you just can't wait to see all the beautiful things they do!

My Bloggy Crush is on Michelle @ Emerald Cove

http://emeraldcovejewelry.blogspot.com/

I love everything about her blog...the colors, her decor, her beautiful projects.

Like this mantel redo...Look at the those planks on the wall. Looks like she took them straight off a seaside boardwalk. LOVE IT!!! And her adorable cottage kitchen. I just want to find a little seaside bungalow to decorate like this. Cute, cute! You inspire me Michelle. If beachy, shabby chic design are up your alley, head on over and visit Michelle's blog!


If you'd like to share your Blog crush, head over to Mandi's blog and link up.


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Tanya you are the sweetest!! Thank you so much, you truly made my week!! :) I am off to look at the linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree wholeheartedly! Michelle ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm so glad you did because now I can visit your cute blog! You have some really great ideas!

    ReplyDelete