Saturday, April 9, 2011

Decorating with Eggs

So, not everything I blog about is something that I've created. Some things I just throw together just because it looks cute. For example, I found and egg garland at a thrift store just recently. I clipped off the eggs, stuck them into this cheese dome....easy, easy!

* on that note, I did makeover this cheese dome from a previous makeover...I'll do a tutorial on it soon. These eggs are from Hobby Lobby. I love that store and can't wait to go back! With these, I just put them in a glass hurricane.
I took a few smaller ones and put them in another hurricane with some stones and those fake mossy rocks from the dollar store.
This cute little candy dish I got at Safeway last year! I'll put candy in him on Easter, but for now(since I have two little boys that would help themselves to anything I put in there)

I just filled it with more of those thrift store eggs I clipped from a garland.
Cute!

These are just some easy ideas anyone can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment