Friday, April 8, 2011

Little, Yellow Birdhouse

{just a quick tutorial}

This was a really quick little project. I found this cute birdhouse at JoAnn Fabrics for $1. Dollar sections make me HAPPY!

{Can you tell I was anxious to get it done? I forgot to take a picture before I started painting} I chose a light Yellow and White, let it dry and gave it a bit of sanding.... So simple! It looks really cute up on the shelf with the rest of my Easter decor.

Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special
UndertheTableandDreaming craft

2 comments:

  1. It turned out so cute I love the distrssedlook of it too!

    And yes I know I share the same name as a Glee character, actually it cracks me up.
    I went into a Game stop with my teenage son and you would have thought I was some sort of celebrity they way they were going on about my name.
    I am pretty sure that was the first and last time my son thought I was cool.

    Rachel Berry :)

    ReplyDelete