Monday, March 28, 2011

Hippity, Hoppity Easter's On It's Way

*The first of my Easter decor*

I know, I know...there have been so many of these bunny topiaries done, but It's just too cute not to share. Here is my version.

I picked up these supplies:

Mossy Bunny on a stick(Pier 1 Imports $2.99)

Galvanized Bucket(local dollar store $1)

Moss & Foam(JoAnn Fabrics $3.99)

Hot Glue

First, cut your foam down to fit into the bucket.

To make sure it was a snug fit, I stuck some plastic bags on the sides of the foam. Good way to recycle some plastic bags! Stick in your Moss Bunny on a stick then start hot gluing the moss till you get the look you like. Pretty simple! Here it is completed. Very simple, and no frills! I love a more natural look. Check out this cute little Bunny I got at a local store called Real Deals *if you have one nearby, you should check it out....cute stuff! I found him in the 50% off discounted seasonal stuff back in January! I love finding good deals. More cute Easter stuff is on the way...

this blessed nest

http://www.bluecricketdesign.net/

Fancy This

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, I've seen those cute little bunnies last week, I probably going to go back and bring a few home with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's nothing better than a spring display of pure easter goodness!

    thanks for linking up to the SPRING FLING!

    kellie

    ReplyDelete