Thursday, January 27, 2011

i {heart} you

Today is day 3 of my decorating for
Valentines Day
for under $10. If you have a Dollar Tree near by, you should go get some of these cute little heart picks. There are so many things you could use them for.
* Also, as of this post I am only 5 people away from having my first 100 followers...Yay!
This is what I decided to do with mine. First I pulled out the picks. When you pull them out you can see a bit of the white Styrofoam.

So, I just took a red Sharpie and colored the white spots.

I love the pink glitter hearts!

I needed to put my thrift store cheese dome to use again! These little hearts were just perfect to display in it!

How cute and easy is this! The pink and red show up so well against the black. And, it only cost $2. Can't beat that for a L*O*V*E Day decoration.
More tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute, easy decoration for Valentine's Day! Just wanted to thank you for your kind words on my table re-do. I have a good before/after up now Valspar Lake Country is the blue I used. http://stayathomemeagan.blogspot.com/2011/01/dining-set-transformation-part-four.html

    ReplyDelete