Monday, October 8, 2012

If The Shoe Fits
 I want to share a quick tutorial on how we made the Witch Shoes for our Hocus Pocus mantle
All we did (I say we because my Husband did all the cutting out) is draw a simple witch shoe template.  I found inspiration by searching Google.  I traced it on some plywood and my Husband cut it out.
 My Husband sanded down the rough edges and then I gave it a coat of plain 'ol black acrylic paint.
 We taped it off in the pattern we wanted for the stockings and painted it in white and...
 green.  I didn't worry too much about it looking perfect because it was going to get sanded again.
Here is the end result!  They turned out just how I wanted them. 
Perfectly wicked!
Thanks to my Husband for all his help. 

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute, Tanya!!!!! Love it!!!!! Those are probably the coolest thing I have seen in Halloween decor this year! Pinning!

    ReplyDelete