Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mother Daughter Tea
I think I've shared with you before that my husband works for our local Parks and Recreation Department.  He gets to plan all sorts of fun events and classes.  Lucky for me, he asks for decorating ideas for these events.  I love it. 
This weekend he has and event called Mother Daughter Tea.  Now, I don't have a daughter, but I'm totally up for decorating. When you're a blogger and see all the fun ideas floating out in blog land and Pinterest, it's heaven to be able to put some of the ideas to use.  All next week I'll be sharing the details and decorations.  I finally get to tap into my girly side(I live with all boys). 
This years theme:
Breakfast At Tiffany's
Can't wait to share everything with you!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun!!! Can't wait to see all the pics!

    ReplyDelete