Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Changing Colors
 The day I took this picture was the day I broke my old camera!  I snapped this shot and then put my camera on top of the car.  Well, you can guess what happened to it next.  Luckily, my oh so sweet family bought me a new one and I can finally share new pictures of our bench.
Goodbye Yellow Bench! 
 Hello Martha Stewart Duck Egg Blue!  The perfect mix of a Blue-ish Green.
 Ahhh, so much better!  I love this color.  I painted it back around Easter, and it was perfect for a Spring makeover.
 It adds so much interest to a home when you have a larger piece of furniture painted in a bright, cheery color.
 I had to add these pictures onto this post.  Our pretty girl, Penny was being such a good model!
Way to stand and look over your shoulder Penny! 

2 comments: