Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Favorites
 "All You Need Is Love"
I think we'd all agree this is one of the best lines in a song, ever!  Although I don't do a lot of Valentines decor in my own home, I couldn't resist featuring some of these adorable LOVE decorations. 
Enjoy!
 These yarn wrapped letters from My Sister's Suitcase really caught my eye!  Not only are they cute up against that bright blue wall and Pink mirror(adorable) you could do this for any holiday.  I love these!  Go visit My Sister's Suitcase and see how they were made.
 I am such a sucker for any decor that can mimic something from Pottery Barn.  Go check out the original Pottery Barn sign and this super cute sign made by the gals at Uncommon.  I think I like the homemade version better!
 How cute, girly and perfect are these framed letters?!  You will not believe how easy and inexpensive these were to make.  Head over to I Will Craft for the details.
Shut the front door!  Can you even believe this sign?!  I can see this being Pinned a thousand times.  You have to see how this was done at Indie Spotting
Hope everyone enjoyed this weeks edition of Friday Favorites.  If you were featured, feel free to grab a button. 
Happy Friday everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Tanya, What fabulous projects!! Thank you for including our LOVE tray!! ;)

    ReplyDelete