Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy ONE YEAR Blogging Anniversary To Me!


I can't believe it's been a year already. Time goes so fast when you're having fun, and I am certainly having lots of fun learning the In's and outs of blogging every day! I just love the creative people I get to follow along with and that follow me. I never thought anyone would be interested in the small projects I do, but some people are! I have to give a big thanks to my Sister-in-law Brittany who strongly encouraged me to start all of this. Without her words of affirmation, I would have never stuck my neck out and gave it a try...I'm so glad I did. I can't wait to keep sharing all my ideas, makeovers and projects that I come up with and hope that soon I'll start doing my own link parties so others can share their ideas and expand their followers through my blog. I love this world of blogging! So, today I thought I'd share with you my

TOP 5 MOST VIEWED PROJECTS THAT I HAVE DONE IN MY FIRST YEAR OF BLOGGING.


*For those of you who don't blog, you can keep track of your numbers and page views and which have been the most popular.


So, here they are starting with the Number 1 most viewed project:



1. My Dollar Store Monster Makeover takes the top spot. http://johnsonfamily23.blogspot.com/2010/08/pre-halloween-craft-i-know-its-little.html


2. Some Kitchen pictures that I made over with some paint and graphic art.
http://johnsonfamily23.blogspot.com/2011/01/before-and-after-i-had-these-two.html

3. Also a makeover, Halloween Blocks turned into something Thankful! http://johnsonfamily23.blogspot.com/2010/10/give-thanks-once-again-i-have-something.html


4. Another Dollar Store Makeover. This cute little bird got painted and glittered! http://johnsonfamily23.blogspot.com/2010/12/snowbird-dollar-store-makeover-i-found.html

5. These cool windows from Habitat For Humanity got hung up as artwork in my living room. http://johnsonfamily23.blogspot.com/2011/02/windows-continued-i-just-love-how-these.html


There you have it...my TOP 5 most viewed projects of my first year blogging! I can't wait to see what this 2ND year will bring....thanks for following along!


*Tanya

3 comments:

  1. Tanya, I love all your projects :) I am so happy your sister-in-law got you into blogging. Also loved this post, as I got to see some projects I hadn't seen before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogiversary Tanya!!! I adore all your creative projects and can't for more!! Those monsters are great!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy one year blogiversary!! I love your projects. I made those Dollar Tree monsters and LOVE THEM. Thank you for such wonderful ideas!

    ReplyDelete