Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Our Happy Hearts Day! Yep, this is my husband. He was singing a little song to me. He makes me smile every day! I love him so, so much. Luckily, he had Valentines Day off this year. We spent the day up in Spokane, WA. It's about a 2 hour drive from where we live, so it was an entire day we got to spend as a family! We had such a wonderful day.

We left our house at 10 AM. Since it is a 2 hour drive, the boys got to enjoy a movie on the way up. This is our older son Jaxon. And this is our youngest, Easton. They were enjoying the movie, Despicable Me. I love hearing them laugh at all the funny parts. If you've never been to Eastern Washington, it is wide open spaces. The drive between where we live and Spokane is called the Palouse! Rolling hills of Lentil and Wheat fields. Home away from home for Washington State University fans...Go Cougs!
This was the first stop on our trip. I've been looking forward to experiencing this store for months now. My first time at a Hobby Lobby! I was on cloud 9. I love, love this store! It's my new favorite. I probably would've spent 2 hours in there, but this was family time...Not "me" time :)
Our next stop, RED ROBIN...YUMMM! It's one of our favorite restaurants. We can always count on it being delicious.
{Love}
{Love}
Stop number 3 was all about the boys. The Mobius Children's Museum downtown Spokane. The boys had so much fun. One and a half hours of pure entertainment for them both.
Check out this paper mache' dinosaur. Think I could make one of these bad boys?!
Fun With Jaxon

{he's such a sweetheart} *Picture Missing. Somehow, a photo was deleted here :(

HELLO!
Playing in the water
Keeping Up With Easton

{He's our funny little man}
Tools...every little boys favorite.
How could you not love this smile!
And, DIRT! Thank goodness for the running water.
Oh what a day! I think they had a little bit of fun.
Tired little boys.

I think I would have to put this in the books as one of my favorite Valentines Days ever. I got to spend it with the 3 people I love the most.

HAPPY HEARTS DAY!

2 comments:

  1. I live a little closer to that Hobby Lobby than you do (probably 45 minutes), but I still haven't been there. Why? Because if I go once I'll want to go back again and again. (That didn't stop me from having the nerve to give their "new store opening" ad to my craft junky friend who is in the valley all the time! She said it was amazing.) Anyway, it was just too fun to see a blog post about places I'm familiar with...especially if your Red Robin was the one in downtown Spokane...I've actually been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day! It looks like you got to do a little bit of everything that everyone enjoyed! I have an Easton as well! He is my little stinker! :)

    ReplyDelete