Friday, November 18, 2011

Our New Baby
Happy Friday everyone!  I would like to introduce you to our new baby girl, Penny.  She is an early Christmas gift for our whole family & we couldn't love her more.  She is such a sweetie pie. 
We have so much to be Thankful for right now.  I hope all my blogging friends have a wonderful Thanksgiving next week.  All next week I will be taking a break from blogging and spending time with my family.  Then the blog will be in full-on Christmas mode. 
Happy, Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. Awwww! So precious! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! And then bring on Christmas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooh,....I just want to kiss that furry face. Congrats,....she's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Look at those eyes! What a wonderful early Christmas gift!

    ReplyDelete