Saturday, December 8, 2012

Merry & Bright
 I'm dreaming of a White Christmas.
Just like the ones I used to know.
 Where the tree tops glisten and children listen
to hear sleigh bells in the snow.
 I'm dreaming of a White Christmas.
With every Christmas card I write.
 May your days be Merry & Bright
 And may all your Christmases be white.
 White Christmas is one of my very favorite Christmas movies and this year I decided to decorate my mantels in honor of the movie.
We're hoping for a White Christmas this year!

1 comment:

  1. Love it, Tanya!! And I also looooooove your Christmas card! Such a beautiful family! Thanks for sending us one!!! :D (I was terrible this year and didn't ever get around to taking a picture and didn't even bother with cards. Bad, bad, bad! LOL!) Wishing you and yours a beautiful Christmas and a wonderful, healthy and happy New Year! Love ya, girl!




    ReplyDelete