Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Play With Your Food
{decor for St. Patty's Day}
This photo comes from Chelsea at Two Twenty One. I saw this post from Chelsea and thought, how clever. I had been trying to figure out something to put in my candle holders for St. Patrick's Day and this idea was so easy and inexpensive. Chelsea also made these hurricanes...you've got to go check out her tutorial and If you want, become a follower!
two twenty one

Great Job Chelsea!

So, here was my spin on it. All you need is a bag or two of split green peas, some candle holders, candles...

And there you have it...A simple way to add some green for

St. Patrick's Day!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature! I LOVE the title of this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! It's a such a subtle way to bring in some green but it has big impact.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH, these are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete