Friday, March 4, 2011

{CLEVER} CLOVER BOUQUET

I found these packages of glittery clovers at JoAnn Fabrics for $1.00. I picked them up not knowing what I would use them for, but with a bit of creativity, this is what I came up with. Here is the first of 3 projects I used them on.
First, I picked two that were different colors. A light green, glittery one and a plain Kelly Green one.

Put a little bit of hot glue on the clover *except for the stem. You'll see why in a second.

Stuck them together.

Then took a wooden skewer that I painted green and stuck it up the middle.
That's why you don't want to glue the stem together!
Repeated a few times & put them in a lime green vase we got from Crate and Barrel as a wedding gift.

Then set it on an end table next to our couch.
This was so simple, cost so little, and turned out really cute.
Two more projects to come using these clovers!



http://tatertotsandjello.blogspot.com

Photobucket
UndertheTableandDreaming

7 comments:

  1. I'm FEATURING this on my blog on MONDAY!!!! I hope you stop by and check it out!! new follower too :)

    XOXO Andrea

    http://keepinitthriftyandrea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is so wonderful! I just love Dollar Store creations!! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute and clever, clover! Love it!

    xoxokara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your vase is adorable! I shared it on my blog today if you want to check it out go to http://iamonly1woman.blogspot.com/2013/03/10-must-do-st-patricks-day-crafts-for.html

    ReplyDelete