Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Dad's Day

This post is in honor of the most important Dad's in my life! You have made our family what it is today. Happy Father's Day to all of you. I love you!

Papa

My Dad! You've taught me how to be a loving, caring , creative person. You encouraged me to share my creativity with others. Every time I do a Holiday project, I think of you! I feel like my heart is always open and more understanding because of you. I love you Dad.

Grandpa

You are my Dad-in-law. You've taught me a certain calm I never knew before and how to be more aware of the choices we make as a family. Thank you for raising the wonderful man I call my husband.


Dad

My husband and the Father to my boys! The boys and I love you more than you'll ever know. You are the center, the rock, the strength, the provider of our family. I couldn't be luckier to be your wife and our boys are lucky to have you as their Dad. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment